Monday, April 30, 2012

Went to the Photo Fair...



Every year I go to the Photo Fair in the Arena, and for show and hope to see there is still something interesting, I wish this year is no different from the previous (=. People of many stands, it seemed to me less. As usual, on the second floor of an exhibition of photographs by various photographers who work under each written her name, the camera, which took the picture, as well as the level of the photographer ( professional, amateur), and so, struck by the fact that 60% of all the works have been made . Amateurs! .


I was also photographed at the show photographer, photojournalist. but for me, and do not mind =) offers even shoot me, but I happily turned the conversation to the story of our studio and handed a business card, haha ​​=).

No comments:

Post a Comment