Monday, April 2, 2012

Those who pass both holidays

slaydkast. measurement and managerial interventions.
And I became even more upset that I did not do nothing at this. sat on the car and went to Germany, where even in English is not one to talk to except his wife - 90% of visitors at this time in Munich - from Russia, and the sellers, not all speak English. so all I can share with you, my friends, after these holidays put in a few lines:.
a. After returning from Germany I have two weeks I can not drink beer in St. Petersburg.
2. Diet of the German dark beer and Bavarian sausages for a week has no effect on weight. And that's just fine!.
3. The best start to the day in Munich to get up early and stroll through the quiet streets to the nearest bakery to buy it fresh rolls for breakfast!.

As you can see - it will not six sigma, a word about Deming, and the value of these observations is questionable for many. The people - and you had a holiday? .

No comments:

Post a Comment