Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Auction - paid post



Fasting is not less than three thousand. characters, it sagged in the main 2-3 days, will receive approximately 200 to 1000 views for these days. In addition, do not forget that this is a reference site WP5, and Alex tITs90 143 thousand. Nowhere in the post will not be mentioned, that is a paid post.

My conditions. I can write on any topic, and you can see, but still consider this option as organic advertising. If you are not sure that I agree - you throw me in ICQ his theme - I accomplish your goal, whether you participate. And I'm definitely not going to write on topics that are contrary to the legislation of the Russian Federation or to compete with my principles, t. e. advertising competing products and web studios do not offer me.

On the other hand the winner will be entitled to set the tone of the post. From the saccharine to the critical. At the same time keep in mind that collects critical order of magnitude more hits (what animal ). But sugary - more subscriptions in the long run (the feeling of the shoulder). In addition, you can win and to order a post without a business background - just want to hear a detailed opinion on an issue. I am not opposed to research and unsubscribe.

Starting price - 1WMZ. The increase - 1WMZ. Auction ends 48 hours after the last bet. Publication of the post - for a week after payment.

Bets are accepted in the blog, ICQ, Skype in, in PM in. club. , In PM in. CE. If the bid is not announced in the blog, I am voicing it on behalf affixed himself without revealing his name -. rate can be done in secret. Last bid will always be present in the body of this post (at least my uspevaniya for you ).

UPD. Last bid on 2bl - 51WMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment